Thursday, March 12, 2009

The re-do is FINALLY DONE!!!!

It only took me a week to re-paint a 5x5 bathroom. Pathetic. Many problems were had along the way..I won't bore you with them. Here is the final result.







The color looks really grey here, but it's more like a Khacki Green. When I came home from getting my hair done last night (Whew! Looks much better!), Mr. I had finished it. I added the towels, and Viola! DONE. FINALLY.
The thing I love most about it is that it is a "grown up" bathroom. Gone are the weird paintings, the frilly baskets of flowers on the wall, and the periwinkle color. It's Simple. And perfect for us.

Yeah ME!

2 comments:

Free Art Printables said...

It looks much better! Jen

Anonymous said...

looks great! love that color!! glad you guys are all feeling better!