Monday, February 16, 2009

Lotsa Cards...

Well, I've been busy! After a week or so of no crafy-ness, I went through withdrawl. This past week, husband bought me some wonderful stamps and I've had so much playing with them! Also...drum roll....

I FINALLY got a new camera!!! Whoooot! It's a Sony, and it's brand spankin' new. Not a little feller either. I'm thrilled to bits. If I wasn't cranking in the basement, I'd be playing with it...
Did you say crankin? Huh..?!?! Well, Lemme explain a bit...so...I'm having a little party next month, here at my casa (a gold party...long story, but people will be here...).

My Sister in Law suggested that I put out some of my cards to sell that night. She offered to "man" the table/area and basically sell my cards for me! I've often thought of this in the past, but self doubt is quite a winner.

People have commented that I should sell them quite often (I guess I got better!) so I've decieded to take that "plunge". I'm not a huge fan of plunges.
Even in water. So, I am busting tail right now trying to produce enough product for the party in a month. So far, I have 8 cards. HA! Thank goodness I'm spending the night at a fellow scrappers in a few weeks - we're gonna craft all night (Mwah, Les!)

Anyway, so that's what I've been doing. Also, I found a couple of cute sites this week. I'll list them at the bottom of this post.

Here are some of the cards I'm whipping out...

This is for a swap that I am in over at SCS, but I made extra for me!



I scrap-lifted this one from SCS, too.

Playing with my new OCL stamps! (sorry picture quality is so poor, Husband hasn't quite figured out the new camera yet)

I really had fun with this one! The bunny is too cute. Husband didn't like it much...oh well, you win some, you loose some!

I'll post more once more are created, and better pics are available!

Have a crafty week!
OH! Here, surf....
Ooooh...blog candy (for those that don't know, it's yummies/gifts that are given away!!)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

see ... i should have kept reading before commenting. sigh. sonys are great cameras ... can't wait to see what you think of it! cute cards!