Saturday, June 12, 2010

Summer...Ahhh...

Been very busy here with baseball, crafty-ness, getting ready for our bi-annual BBQ...etc.
Here's what's been going on...1st up, baseball. Jake's team is well...they try.











And the BBQ...well, let's just say that there was a reason that we skipped a year. Between flowers, gazebo's, hanging lights, cool cups, burger cupcakes...wha? Yes, I said Burger cupcakes.
And these cool cups that I'm SO very excited about...
At the end of the school year, I always give the teachers a gift. Last year I made pails with goodies in them. This year, I found this somewhere in this wonderful blog-o-sphere...


Oh, and I found a new blog I ADORE. Ree has been around forever, and I know I'm slow to discover her and her wonderful-ness. Check her out over here.
I've been tinkering with the idea of switching either to Typepad, or some other bloggy place. I've been trying to plant a bug in Mr. I's ear about him creating my very own space. After all, that is what he does for a living...if that doesn't pan out, I suppose I'll do the switch. Any suggestions?

No comments: