Thanks Michele for the kick in the ass (by linking me) that I so needed to update this joyful, yet neglected spot. Since January, this has occured.
- I finished the Ipod Valentine's. The kids' friends loved them. One even thought it was real! Yes, I bought 48 Ipod's. Ha!
- I realized that my paying job isn't all that it's cracked up to be. People are not what they seem (waving of hands in mysterious manner)
- My nanny up and quit on me. Poof. Gone. All during my supposed relaxing weekend scrapbooking in WI.
- I found a cheaper alternative to childcare.
- I shoveled more than I've ever shoveled in my life. Damn Chicago winters.
- But, on the flip side, Spring is here, and I'm seeing tulips sprouting up.
Mmmm. A candy cart.
The weekend warmed up a bit, notice the lack of snow on the driveway. What a great house.
Michele stitching again. That girl can sew her papers like no one's biz.
And I actually got 10 layouts done. Even with the drama.
We are going back in October. Even though it is 8 months away, I can't wait. Good friends, awesome host (Thanks Karen!!) and too much food.
I'm back on the blogging trail - watch out!!!