Friday, January 1, 2010

I know I've been gone...

So much has happened! I can't believe I haven't updated this blog since May. Bad Blogger. Well, here's a re-cap. Summer flew, with lots of fun and warm weather. I gardened, planted potatoes, crafted, and got a job! I am now a school nurse at the local elementary school and love it. I have found that I have very little time for anything else besides coming home, cleaning, taking care of kids, making dinner and collapsing into bed.

Good thing though, is that I get the same holidays off as the kids, which means Thanksgiving break and winter break. This past winter break (I go back to work in 4 days), I spent a lot of time thinking about re-doing my space. Although I love the space I have now, I know I could utilize it better. I have 3 walls just screaming for cabinets. I have seen a lot of spaces online where kitchen cabinets are featured. I would love to re-do it all. I feel like I'm only using my big old dining room table and everything is crammed on there.

Any suggestions? Oh, and Happy New Year! I hope to post more stuff this year - that is my goal.

No comments: