Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Passover is coming!


And that means that I am busy. Cooking for 13 people, planning creative ideas to keep the kids entertained, and generally stressing.

I came across this in my search for passover clipart (BTW...there is none...)
(sorry for the link, Blogger would not let me post a pic...)

And after Mr. I saw it, he said "YES!! You need to make this for the kids on Passover!". Yeah, like I don't have other things to do, but it was cute...Mmmm...so off to Party City I went, and the next day, I created this:

The first plague, the river turns to blood.

And then come the frogs.


And then comes the lice...

And flies...


So, I've done 4 so far. There are 10. Passover is Thursday. And I am doing 3 other swaps with Cafemom and Splitcoast stampers.


Busy! Busy...

2 comments:

Eleanor said...

This is sooo cute and funny. I love how you used the Peeps bunnies. My daughter, she is 22, is going to love this.

Wesker said...

Your article was really well written and easy to follow. I think that a lot of other people would find this article super useful. You should look at reposting it on Wacanai.com(http://www.wacanai.com/intro). They have a lot of awesome articles on the website and they help you get your article read because you can post your link and drive traffic back to your website. They have a good search engine and it is perfect for getting your stuff read. Wacanai also matches your article with other articles that use the same material so it could give you some new ideas!!!