My dear friend and I went this weekend to a WONDERFUL scrapbook bed & breakfast (actually, it was lunch and dinner too!). Scrapbook Manor is located near Lake Geneva, WI and was only a hour drive from my friend's house. Check this out! http://www.thescrapbookmanor.com/
1. I finished 13 12 x 12 Layouts in Jake and Emmy's books.
2. I ate WAY too much gourmet food
3. I had a blast with the old friend and the new friends!
4. The beds were pillowtop and sooo very comfy. I slept till 9:00 AM every day.
5. 4 1/2 feet of working space and all the tools, stamps, inks, snacks a scrapper could want.
6. Awesome flat screen tv's in every working room along with IPod capabilities (must have background noise while you work!!)
7. Hundreds of options to lotion, shampoo, conditioner, hair spray, cremes...etc in each bathroom. No need to bring a thing!
8. A spa pedicure.
9. I won a prize for one of my LO's - although it was just me and my friend...I got free goodies!
10. I came home energized, feeling crafty and rested!
We're surely going back. I heart it.
Our little Sunroom of Heaven